I met Noah just over nine years ago, when he looked like this:
Some things you should know about Noah:
- He hears his name every where, like when people can't make up their mind and they say, "no...uhh..." or when someone yells "No One come in here."
- He can't hold still if he's talking on the phone. He paces back and forth from room to room.
- He loves to travel. Did you know that we spent the first six months of our marriage in Xingang, China (the province right above Tibet that borders Afghanistan)?
This is Peggy, one of our students. In the background you can see the school we lived at.
Noah and I got to spend just about every every waking moment together while we were in China. We wouldn't change that opportunity for anything.
4. Noah is an incredible, interactive father.
One thing I absolutely love about Noah is that when he's home from work, he's home. He plays with the kids or helps me if I need help.
6. Noah is the ultimate underdog. Did you know he barely graduated high school? He's now just three classes away from his masters degree (he would have finished it by now, but the move kind of interfered with school). Oh, and he has a 4.0 GPA.
7. Noah can do anything. Remember this house?
8. Noah is no complainer. Unfortunately, I was the primary complainer during the house- building project. I'm sorry Noah.
9. Noah can make me laugh harder than anybody else.