Thursday, April 30, 2009

Gabby's New Favorite Princess

What princess do you know that carries her sword in a sheath on her back?

Hint: it's no Disney princess.
That's right. It's She-Ra, Princess of Power.

Noah exposed Gabby to old episodes on youtube and now Gabby's hooked. When she watches it, she puts her pink Lego sword down the back of her shirt, pulling it out during the opener to recite (along with She-ra), "For the honor of Grayskull! I am SHE-RA!"

And now I have a new Halloween costume to come up with (one with a little more fabric and a little less curves than the cartoon) as Gabby no longer wants to be Belle.

Maybe I could get Noah to be He-man and we could make it a family theme; there's not much to that costume.
Oh the possibilities. . .

4 comments:

  1. I totally remember she-ra! that is so funny that she's into her! you go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! I think Lily too would love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She-ra was my hero when I was little (next to Gem of course)! Ethan loves to do this weird thing with his shirt to make himself He-Man or Skeletor when he "fights". We will have to get them together and have a Masters of the Universe party!

    ReplyDelete