- I scored in marriage department (no pun intended).
- I can be happy regardless of where I live or how much money we're bringing in.
- Lifferth genes + Fox genes = Really beautiful children
- Worthwhile things tend to require a whole lot of time, patience and effort.
- In my life, worthwhile things include, but are most certainly not limited to: having a good marriage, getting a college degree, raising three spectacular children, being a full-time mom, developing my talents, learning to live within my means, being healthy, traveling, and yes even going to church.
- "Good communication" does not mean point out the flaws of the other person, but rather find common ground and see where my own responsibility lies (i.e. the speeding ticket I got two weeks ago was not Noah's fault at all, and yelling at him because I didn't want to take the responsibility for it was lousy communication on my part).
- Being a mom is way harder than people let on.
What have you learned in the last 9 years?