9. Noah looks Hot in business casual.
8. "LDS church headquarters may be in Utah, but the saints are in Indiana."
7. Hanging clothes on furniture and doors is not optimal for drying (our apartment only has electric hookups and our dryer is gas).
6. It bothers me when people say "we was. . ."
5. After the initial confusion of going to an Asian food store and noticing that 3/4 of the people in the store were Indian, it occurred to me that people from India are in fact Asian. Who knew?
4. Any amount of snow fall merits closing school for the day.
3. Contrary to popular belief, Utah drivers are not that bad and anyone who says so has not been to Indiana on a snowy day.
2. The economy looks a lot worse when you're in a town where 75% of the population works for one employer with impending layoffs.
1. Life is good.