Monday, May 4, 2009

Zombie Mom

Oliver was up all night again with a bad cough, so I was up all night with him [again].

I've been letting Buzz and Woody babysit Alex while I stare into oblivion and try to remember how exactly I got to Gabby's room and what exactly I'm doing there.

Oliver finally went down for a nap, but won't let me put him down (he's lying on my lap as I type this). I think the last time I had a full night's sleep was 3 years ago when Noah and I spent a weekend in San Fransisco.

Just one of those days I wish I could beam a parent or two over to Indiana for the day.

2 comments:

  1. MAY 20!!!
    That's the plan.
    I can't wait to hold every Lifferth who'll let me!
    (Actually, Misha gets there on the 20th. I have to do MHA before I get there.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sad! I wish I could be there to help! Strep??? Poor Oliver! And poor Mom! I hope the medicine kicks in soon and you can get some much need rest!

    So you made bread yesterday with everything else you're going though? Impressive. It was great talking to you guys and seeing you on the web-cam was even better!

    ReplyDelete