Tuesday, September 28, 2010

family pictures

Last week, Maddy Lucas came to town (I've known Maddy since she was born and she's pretty much family). Anyway, Maddy's is one kick-A photographer and since she was out, I asked her if she'd take our family pictures...guess what, she said YES.




when we finished the shoot, Gabby and Alex walked over this huge vent that was blowing and since Gabby was wearing a skirt, we had a little Marilyn Monroe moment.

Maddy lives in the Seattle area and she's super cool, so if you live out there you should totally call her for pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Ooo, lovely lovely! I love them all! Your haircut is just fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some awesome pictures.

    P.S. - I can't wait to come visit you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely family. I dig your dress and the photos.

    ReplyDelete