Monday, February 16, 2009

Dusk at the Park

Gabby got a bonus valentine present today: a new scooter, complete with pink wheels. You see her last scooter was plastic (Santa is awfully cheap if you ask me) and quite frankly, she outgrew it. So there was a need. And of course we had to try it out. So off to the park we went.

By the way, if you're feeling sorry for Alex, don't--he has a Spiderman scooter that he's perfectly happy with.

Then we took a break from the scooter and went for the playground. Did I mention that the lighting was perfect? I simply had to bring my camera.




Oliver got a little pink nosed but you see we had to venture outdoors. We've all got Spring fever.

Have you caught the bug yet?

P.S.
I found the neighborhood where I would like to live. Unfortunately, it's the SINGLE neighborhood in the entire United States without a house for sale. I'm tempted to go door-to-door asking the residents if they'd like to sell their house to me, but Noah thinks that would make me look desperate.

1 comment:

  1. Great Pictures!! Scooters are awesome.

    Ollie-Walley is SO cute! I could just pinch those cheeks.

    ReplyDelete