Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Visit to a World Class Children's Museum

I just dumped the pictures from my small camera and realized I forgot to blog about our adventure at the Children's Museum. It's HUGE. And they recently opened a Lego exhibit with all things Lego.Henry, who affectionately calls Oliver "Holliver" and his mom, my life-long friend Adrea, came with us.

Oh and Zach, this one's for you: the video below was taken at the Superhero exhibit also at the Children's Museum.

By the way, I sincerely apologize to anyone who has ever had to listen to me talk. I had No idea my voice was so nasal until watching this video. From here on out, I will never again say the word "car."

2 comments:

  1. You talk pretty.
    What wonderful pictures!! Thank you for keeping your blog up so well. It makes me feel like you're all a little bit closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time with y'all! In fact, we are headed over to the CM today. Can't get enough of the place during this yucky winter. That was a genius idea to split the membership...I think we have definitely made up the cost!

    ReplyDelete